You can download a Share Registrar Deceased template letter word version or a PDF version of the template below by click the download button below:
[Registrar Name & Address] [Your Name]
Re: The Estate of [Deceased Name] deceased
Shareholding ref: [Reference]
I am the personal representative of the above-named deceased, who died on the date [xxxx]. I have attached the death certificate for you to note and return.
I believe the deceased holds the above shareholding. Please: –
- Note the death on your records and confirm the holding.
- [Note I do not have the share certificate. Please send me an indemnity and a note of your fees].
- Retain any future dividend payments until I have a Grant of Probate in the estate.
- Retain any new or replacement share certificates until I have provided you with the Grant of Probate.
- Please advise me of any dividends paid and tax deducted for the two years preceding the death.
- If possible, please also be kind enough to inform me of the share price at the date of death.
I confirm that I will be applying for a Grant in due course and shall let you have sight of this once I have received it.
I thank you for your assistance in the above matter. Please contact me by email at [xxxx] or ring me at [xxxx].