You can download Pension template letter for the Deceased a word version or a PDF version of the template below by click the download button below:
[Pension provider name & Address] [Your name & Address]
Re: The Estate of [Deceased Name]
National Insurance Number: [NI Number]
I am the personal representative of the above-named deceased, who died on the date [xxxx]. I have attached the death certificate for you to note and return.
In respect of the above, please:
- Advise me whether there has been an overpayment or underpayment of pension. Please note that any overpayment will be settled once we receive the Grant of Probate and sufficient funds.
- Ensure no further payments are made to the deceased’s bank account.
- Please advise me of the amount of pension paid for the current tax year.
- Please advise me of the amount of any lump sum, pension or discretion repayments which the estate or third parties can claim.
- Please provide me with the tax deduction certificate.
- Confirm details of the tax district and tax reference.
I thank you for your assistance in this matter. You can email me at [xxxxx] or ring me on [xxxx]